Pages

Saturday, November 2, 2013

About my ideal home

Here we are in my ideal home. It’s a modern and cute house near a mall, a lake and a forest. It’s quite small but it’s got everything. It’s got two bedrooms, two bathrooms, a kitchen, a living room and a garden with some beautiful flowers. I can see the lake from my bedroom.

On an ideal afternoon in my ideal home I’m with my best friend and my cat. We’re watching a nice film in the living room. My cat is with us and she looks adorable. After this we go shopping at the mall.


My favourite room is my bedroom. It’s got two big windows and a big and comfortable bed. It’s got a big wardrobe with nice clothes in it too. In my bedroom there’s also a laptop and a TV. I like this room because I can relax and read a good book, watch a DVD and go to the computer.


No comments:

Post a Comment