Pages

Sunday, March 9, 2014

About my last weekend



-For a better resolution, click "1080p". Thank you.-

Writing:

On Friday morning I went running with my friends and we took a lot of beautiful pictures with the mobile phone. After that, I went to the hairdressing and had lunch. In the afternoon I went to the town's library and borrowed some films and CDs. At half past six I had a dance lesson. I spent the rest of the evening singing and playing the guitar with friends.

My 14th birthday was on Saturday. I spent the morning reading and preparing the afternoon picnic. My friends came home at four thirty. We went near the lake and spent the afternoon talking, eating, and taking photos. After that, we returned home and I unwrapped the beautiful presents they made for me. I had a very happy birthday with good friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment